YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO?
Google: Hit F5, we’ll automate everything, easy.
Account Managers: We work laboriously day and night to get you the best outcome.
The truth is somewhere in the middle, and a bit to the left, for most mid-sized accounts. Read my full reasoning here…
WHAT I PROVIDE:
Just ask – and get a comprehensive analysis of your account, and a list of improvements that can be made.
If you hire an agency to manage your Google Ads & Bing accounts, mostly you are paying them to call you and convince you to stay with them. The actual work on your account is secondary.
No contract. No BS.
If your ads are profitable, I’ll make them more profitable.
If your ads aren’t profitable, I’ll improve them or suggest you quit.
Around 1 in 10 accounts I see are doing great, and there is nothing meaningful I can help with. So I refund all fees. Doesn’t bother me.
Your fee includes information/implementation of the following*:
- Keyword research
- Negative keywords
- Conversion tracking (implemented on your site, depending on the CMS)
- Ad copy
- A/B ad testing
- Ad extensions
- Bid optimisation
- Device targeting
- Remarketing (that’s when ads follow you around the web)
- Continual monitoring and adjustments
Fee does not include:
- Weekly convincing you to stay on board
- Graphic design (but I’ll help you outsource it)
- Fancy reports with logos and infographics
- Upselling of associated services
*but there are limits. I am a consultant. If something takes me 5-10 minutes, I’ll just do it for you. But laborious tasks are outside of scope – you’ll get advice and instructions on how to get the job done.